It seems that when you become a celebrity, your entire life in on the big screen. Whether it is about what you are wearing, how your parenting, what your political views are, or anything else that the media can find out about you, you can be sure it will end up on people’s screens in some way. In most cases, the story is fleeting, but there is one thing everyone loves to keep tabs on: Hollywood romance…or some cases, the lack thereof. Many celebrities have a taken a leap of faith and tied the knot. But some have not. Let us take a look at some celebrities who have chosen not to commit just yet… (at least, not that we are aware of)
Miley Cyrus Is the Definition of Single
It seems that the world cannot get enough of the drama between Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth. These two have gone back and forth for as long as the tabloids can remember. They have been engaged twice and the two did marry for a short time, but for now both seemed to have called it off permanently. Cyrus has had other notable relationships that include public figures like Kaitlynn Carter and Cody Simpson. These relationships, however, did not become permanent. Cyrus has been single since August of 2020 and with such a great career that takes a lot of time, who can blame her?
Kylie Jenner Is a Single Mom Without Anyone in Her Life
Speaking of “busy”, Kylie Jenner has her hands full. As a Kardashian, Kylie is fully immersed in the entertainment and beauty industry, with little time for dating. Adding to the responsibilities of being a public figure, Kylie also has the responsibilities of being a mother to Stormi, who she shares with Travis Scott. According to Jenner’s posts, Scott is still incredibly involved in their daughter’s life. The pair currently seem to have split, but there is a lot of speculation about the two getting back together…especially after Scott’s recent comments.
Demi Lovato Looks Like Being Single Is Eating Her Alive
Demi Lovato has popped up in the news headlines a lot lately. They have been open with their struggles with drugs, and mental health. Many have prayed for them in the hopes that They would have a smooth recovery, and our hearts collectively fell when their overdose was reported. Rather than relationships, it seems that our favorite star has focused on their recovery and becoming the person they know they are meant to be. Lovato has shared that their pronouns are they/them, a major step in becoming their authentic self. As they continue through their life journey, perhaps that may find a partner, and perhaps they focus more on who they are without another person. Either way, we could not be prouder.
Tyra Banks has hit so many different stops on her career path. She has been an actress, a producer, a writer, and Victorious Secret model. And let us not forget her amazing strides as an entrepreneur. It seems that she has been successful at anything she has put her mind to. Perhaps the one area you do not hear much about from Banks is her love life. Currently 47, Banks has never been down the isle and does not seem to be planning for that anytime soon. She did have a relationship and daughter with Erik Asla, but the two splits. Currently, she is said to be dating a Canadian businessman.
Harry Styles Being Single Excites Many Ladies
Another person making headlines for being their authentic self is Harry Styles. Styles made headlines wearing a skirt on the cover of VOGUE magazine, defying gender stereotypes and expectations across the globe. His bold fashion is not the only thing that does so. Did you realize that Harry Styles is 27 years old? Time flies! Yet, this man has not yet tied the knot. While his position on this list is well deserved, it may not be necessary for much longer. Styles latest romance is taking place with actress Olivia Wilde, and things are heading in a serious direction.
The Mother of Dragons was strong and independent. Though she had a few men in her time, she did not need them to the character we know. It seems that the actress who plays her, Emilia Clarke, is no different. Do not get us wrong, there have been rumors about the relationships Clarke has had, including several with her former Game of Thrones Co-stars. All of these rumors have been proven false. Turns out, Clarke is just a great friend! She did have a relationship with actor Seth McFarlane, but the two have since parted ways and Clarke is currently single.
Selena Gomez Can’t Seem to Get Over Justin Bieber
Selena Gomez has been known for a lot of things, including the popular Disney series, Wizards of Waverly Place, her music, and her tumultuous relationship with Justin Bieber. There have been other relationships in this star’s life, but none so well know. The two did break up and get together quite a few times. It seems now though, that Gomez has burned that bridge. She has come forward with allegations of emotional abuse and released new music regarding their troubled relationship. She is currently single, with no love interests on the board.
Halle Berry Has No Desire to Search for Love
Halle Berry has made quite the name for herself in Hollywood. Her career has lent her roles in several movies, making her one of Hollywood’s elite. That being said, the life of a Hollywood star is said to be a busy one and that can hurt relationships. Berry may know that better than anyone. The star has been down the aisle three times, with each time ending in divorce. Perhaps there is more to come in her romantic life, or perhaps not. Berry is ordinarily quiet about her relationships but has started to talk about singer Van Hunt.
Khloe Kardashian Baffles the Public by Being Single
Last Kardashian on the list (maybe)! Khloe Kardashian has taken after her sisters in many ways. She plays a major part in the Kardashian empire of beauty and fashion. Khloe has been down the aisle one time. The marriage to Lamar Odom lasted seven years before the pair split in 2016. Currently, she is dating basketball star Tristian Thompson. She does have a little girl with Thompson, and both have been open about their desire of having another. Although the long term committed relationship seems to be a major part of Khloe’s life, a second marriage does not seem to be in the works.
It Seems That Jennifer Aniston Only Wants to Be Friends
Jennifer Aniston has had several relationships over the years, including quite a few with co-stars. She has been married twice, once to Brad Pitt and once to Justin Theroux. While her marriage to Justin Theroux was short lived, lasting from 2015 to 2017, her marriage to Brad Pitt lasted five years (an eternity to Hollywood) and was much more publicized. When they announced their split, fans were outraged and quick to blames Pitt’s new love interested (even though both Anniston and Pitt publicly declared any cheating rumors to be untrue). Now, Anniston has publicly spoken about being single and how she plans to remain that way. It is the most fulfilling path for her.
If your familiar with the athletic scene in the United States, then the name Maria Sharapova is one you have probably heard of. Sharapova has permanently resided in the United States since 1994 after immigrating from Russia. She is one of the best tennis players in the world. Her relationships have been with other athletes so far, and while they have been long term, there is not any record of Sharapova ever being engaged, and there is not any record of her being engaged. Sharapova has not shared a reservation about this and seems to be focusing on her career more than finding a partner.
Emma Watson Has Openly Admitted to Her Struggles Being Single
Emma Watson has been on our screens since she was little. The Harry Potter actress has had a few boyfriends and opened up about a crush on Tom Felton (or Draco Malfoy as many fans know him) but she has purposefully kept her love life away the media. Watson has proven time and time again that she does not need a man. The actress has several starring roles under her belt and is known as the only member of the golden trio to break away and be recognized for more than just Harry Potter. Watson is also known for her Women’s right activism, further proving that a relationship is not a necessity to her. That being said, latest rumors (which-to be fair-are just rumors) seem to suggest she might not be on the list much longer.
Angelina Jolie Has Shown No Interest in Finding a New Man
If there was ever a name, I thought would not be on this list…it would be Angelina Jolie. Like several other Hollywood stars, Jolie has been married three times. Once to Johnny Lee Miller, once to Billy Bob Thornton, and once, of course, to Brad Pitt. Jolie and Pitt were together for a total of twelve years, including the time they spent dating. That is an absolute lifetime in Hollywood. Sadly, the match was not meant to be forever, and in 2016, the world was shocked by the announcement of their divorce. Jolie has since remained single, with both children and big projects to keep her occupied.
Drew Barrymore Appears to Be Enjoying Life as Single Mom
Drew Barrymore is a star with quite a list of credits to her name. Her stint in Hollywood has been long, and we have seen her grow up and go through her phases on screen. This does, of course, include her love life. Barrymore has had two notable relationships, and both seemed to end on decent terms (as decent as possible anyway). In meeting one of her ex’s new fiancé’s, she stated how nice and sweet she thought his partner was and how we wish the couple nothing but happiness. Barrymore is, for the moment, choosing to remain single.
Bebe Rexha Is Old School All the Way
In the era of tik-tok songs, trendy music may have fifteen seconds to make an impression. Bebe Rexha has nailed it with her latest hits being popular during these times. Rexha, who used to be relatively unknown, has since risen to stardom with some amazing music. She does have a boyfriend, but in being new to Hollywood, not much is known about her love life except that she has not been down the aisle yet.
Hailee Steinfeld Is a Knockout Without a Boyfriend
Hailee Steinfeld, despite being so young, has been around Hollywood quite a bit these past couple of years. There are many musical hits that she must be commended, as well as her latest acting roles. We may not have heard as much from her since the pandemic began but that does not mean she is not out there planning her next greatest hit. Her life does not seem to be involving romance. She split from her boyfriend in 2018 and has not been seen with anyone since.
Lili Reinhart Isn’t Dating Men or Women
Riverdale high Vixen Betty Cooper always seemed to have a love interest in her sight, whether it was Archie Cooper, Jughead Jones, or we could even mention Veronica Lodge. In real life, Lili Reinhart was paired with Cole Sprouse (aka Jughead) for quite some time, but the two recently split. Reinhart has since stated that she is enjoying being single and plans to stay that way for as long as she can. Interestingly, they actress has come out as Bisexual on her Instagram page. This has fans hoping that perhaps the actress is looking for a Mrs. Right…and the already LGBTQ+ friendly “Riverdale” may have a different love interest in mind for this main character.
Winona Ryder TECHNICALLY does not belong on this list, and there is a funny story why. Ryder has been acting in several great movies during her career. At the turn of the Century, she was engaged to Jonny Depp, but the pair split. In his latest troubles, Ryder has spoken publicly, stating that Depp was not abusive to her in any way. Now for the funny part, even though there is nothing romantic between Winona Ryder and Keanu Reeves, they could technically be considered married. During the movie Dracula, the two did a wedding scene where they were officiated by a roman priest (a real one, who has this power) …oops! Both Winona and the director and the director have stated that the two may be legally married, but for now it seems that Ryder and Reeves have the best friend relationship going for them.
If you did not know about Oprah before the pandemic, you have probably been living under a rock. Now…it is doubtful that even living under a rock would keep you from information about Oprah. Winfrey has participated in many projects and hosts her own show. The actress surprisingly has never been down the aisle. Is that surprising? Perhaps, but perhaps not. In these lists, we have seen many who have gone through a divorce. Oprah is likely trying to avoid the same publicity they faced by not marrying her partner of over thirty over thirty years.
Goldie Hawn is following Winfrey’s footsteps. She has been married twice, and found a partner in Kurt Russel, who she has stated that she does not intend to marry. Despite this, the two have raised four children, and both have been immensely successful in Hollywood.
Megan Thee Stallion Isn’t Rapping the Blues Over Being Single
Megan Thee Stallion is famous for a lot of things. All of those things are her music and performances, and none seem to involve her love life. While she has had several public relationships, none of them went to the altar. Meanwhile, Megan has maintained her steady career and released several hits, including WAP with Cardi B. Given that Megan is newer to the Hollywood scene than others on the list, there could be a something a lot more serious for her on the horizon when it has time to grow.
Sheryl Crow is a singer, songwriter, and actress from California who had massive success in the national and international circles. Her songs were unique as she adds elements of Jazz, pop, rock, country, and blues to her music. Unfortunately, her love life is not as successful as her music career. Although she once had a relationship with Lance Armstrong, the famous cyclist, their relationship did not lead to the alter as they eventually broke up. After that, Sheryl seems to have lost interest in tying the knot. She had remained single up till the time of writing.
This handsome American actor and screenwriter have had huge success in the movie industry. He had consistently landed roles in successful movies over the past three decades. As you would expect from Hollywood stars, having beautiful ladies to date is not a problem. She once had a relationship with Kate Hudson. They even went as far as getting engaged but did not make it to the alter. Another relationship with Sheryl did not last either. Although he is not married, he is the father of two children from two different mothers.
Jon Hamm is and established actor within Hollywood. He is played plenty of roles and taken home some awards. His love life previous to now seemed to be pretty established too. But that is not always the case. He and Jennifer Westfield had been dating for two decades. Fans were ready to see the couple get married, but alas, the couple revealed it was not meant to be. Ever since leaving this relationship, Hamm has been single. This does not necessarily mean that he has ruled out love though. It is well known that a twenty-year relationship takes a moment to heal from if you lose it.
Diane Keaton has been a face on our screens for over 40 years. She has written quite a few books and starred in several movies and TV shows. Having been a part of Hollywood for so long, you might think she would be married at least once. That has not been the case. Diane Keaton has had time to date many of Hollywood’s best, including Woody Allen, Al Pacino, Warren Beatty, and Jack Nicholson. All of these relationships occurred awhile ago, and while being a guest on the Ellen show, Keaton mentioned that she had not been on a date in 35 years.
Lucy Liu has had a steady career throughout her time in Hollywood. The actress has starred in series such as Kill Bill, and the original Charlie’s Angels. Lucy Liu had a very public relationship with George Clooney in 2000, and hinted at being bisexual in 2003, but has since laid low in terms of her love life. The actress is in her fifties and seems to have decided to pursue a less traditional family. Through surrogacy, she had a son. He is now five and she raises him as a single mother.
Matt Dillion has been a part of Hollywood since he was a teen. He is now 56 so I will let you imagine how long this star has been in the spotlight. Many people find that a busy career makes a relationship difficult, and perhaps that is the case for Dillon. It has not been for lack of trying on his part. He has been rumored to have several relationships, the highest profile one (that has been confirmed) was with Cameron Diaz in the 90s. Currently he is dating Roberta Mastromichele but has not popped the question.
Naomi Watts is a British actress who has been rising through the Hollywood ranks quickly. The Star has been in hits such as “The Impossible”, “King Kong”, “Mulholland Dr.” and “Adore”. Watts has always been known for having relationships that lasted long but did not make it to wedding day. For example, her relationship with Liev Schreiber lasted for eleven years…much longer than the average dating relationship. That being said it never made it down the aisle. Perhaps Watts decided to take a page out of Oprah’s book and avoid a high-profile divorce. Currently, she is dating Billy Crudup.
There is a small chance that this is the first time you are hearing of Kylie Minogue, but that is unlikely. Minogue is an Australian singer and songwriter…the highest selling Australian singer/songwriter of all time, a title she has earned before the age of 60. Her career, as expected has been full of high points, with her songs consistently ranked among the best. With a career like this, it might not be a mystery as to why. Minogue seems to have her hands full. She has had a few partners over the years, but none of them seem to have lasted long. She is currently single.
Grant is a British actor and film producer who has an accomplished career. Some of the awards he has to his credit include Golden Globe, Honorary Cesar, and BAFTA award. Sources claimed that his films have grossed over 3 billion USD over the years. With such levels of success, the handsome actor is obviously a lady’s magnet. He has a long-standing relationship with Liz Hurley that has spanned 13 years and still counting. But the duo is yet to get committed in marriage.
Charlize Theron is a name that we are likely to become more and more familiar with as time goes on. The actress is skyrocketing through Hollywood, with her roles getting bigger and bigger as she continues to work. Theron’s latest project has made her a part of the Fast and Furious Saga, which means her name will be popping up in theatres more and more. As for her love life, Theron was dating Sean Penn for a while, but she has been single since they split. She is raising her children solo and does not appear to have any romantic interests at the moment.
Gilmore girl’s actress, Lauren Grahm has had a strong career with plenty of roles. She does seem to have found love in Hollywood, but rather then walk down the aisle, she seems to have opted for the same permanent relationship without the strings and media attached. She is currently dating Peter Krause and the two have been going strong. A timeline of their relationship shows that they have known each other since 1995. Grahm mentioned that the pandemic kept them apart because they had to isolate and could not see one another, but they seem to have overcome that obstacle.
Mae West whose illustrious career spanned seven decades, was named by the American Film Institute as the 15th among the American greatest female stars in the classic American Cinema. Mae is an American actress, singer, comedian, playwright, screenwriter, and sex symbol. She is remembered for her wild affairs and sultry disposition. Strange enough, she insisted that she is never going to get married. She claimed that men are “her hobby,” which is not willing to give up by getting married. Needless to say, she remained single throughout her lifetime.
Bella Hadid Has Been on the Market Way Too Long
Bella Hadid is a stunning model with a successful career. She absolutely slays the runway…and the heart of a certain musical artist. Hadid has had an off and on relationship with Abel Tesfaye, AKA the Weekend. The two have gotten together and broken up numerous times. Perhaps there is more romance in store for the two in the future. For now, though, we know The Weekend has soared in popularity, and as a model, work for Bella Hadid is unlikely to pause anytime soon.
Joan Jett has been a star for a long time. The star has many hits and even the younger generation is bound to know at least one song (I love rock and roll anyone?). Jett is 62 and has publicly stated that she does not have a husband and is enjoying living the single life. Because of some of the hints she has given off, Jetts sexuality has been a topic of debate, with many people certain that she might be gay or bisexual at the very least. Jett has not confirmed anything.
Dana Delany has led of life of acting, with many hits while she was young. As she is aged though, she has also become more famous for some of her advocacy. This includes campaigning for a cure to scleroderma, working to promote cinematic creativity (something she would know a lot about), work with planned Parenthood, and showing support for the LGBTQ+. Delany mentioned that now that she has hit fifty, it might be time to start a relationship with someone. Who knows what the next chapter in her life brings?
John Cusack has been one of the Hollywood elite since the 80s. He has worked as a producer and actor. Many of his characters are often awkward in a charming manner, and according to those who know him, he is very much the same. As far as the star’s dating life goes, he has had a few relationships that we know about, including ones with Lili Taylor, Minnie Driver, and Neve Campbell. As far aw we know though, he has not gotten married at any point in his life.
Zendaya Is Too Cute to Be Single for Long
It feels like we watched Zendaya grow up on screen. The star started out as a Disney star and attempted to pursue the music world and slipped under the radar for a while. She has since resurfaced in a big way, holding a major part in the Marvel universe as “MJ”. She was noted to be in a relationship with Co-star Tom Holland for a short time. While the pair did split, evidence seems to suggest that they may be back together. Neither have publicly confirmed it, but given the amount of time they work together, it would not be a surprise.
Allison Janney’s career is on a roll. Many magazines have noticed that the roles she is taking on screen are getting bigger and bigger as time goes on. Some of her most notable performances have been in “I Tonya” and “The Help”. She often holds very close supporting roles, either as the mentor figure or direct parent to the main character. Janney has largely been focused on her career and while she has some long-term relationships that lead to her being engaged, she has never married and has not had kids. This is something that she states she is at peace with.
Edie Falco’s rise to prominence came from her roles in HBO television series Oz and The Sopranos. Her success earned her several accolades, including three Emmy’s Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series, two Golden Globes and five Screen Actors Guild Awards. Her life is not without hurdles, though. She fought with addiction and came out victorious, and she claimed to be happy to have scaled through alone. She was quoted saying that she has lots of love in her life and that she’s happy about it. Edie claims that she often has exciting conversations about marriage, but it is not a path she wants to thread.
Greta Garbo is an actress with Swedish origins who stole our screens in the midmid-20th century. She was well known in the world of black and white television. Her biggest claim to fame are her somber and often tragic characters. Garbo had several romantic partners during her time in Hollywood, but she would actively turn down any marriage proposals she received. When asked about this, Garbo said that she didn’t want to get married (which was a very controversial stance for a woman to have in the 1950’s). She mentioned that given her personality and her role in Hollywood, that she would have a hard time fitting into traditional roles.
Jane Austen is, perhaps, the most famous female artist of all time. Her work is still talked about and analyzed today. The novelist specialized in romance and love stories, and again, is one of the first to write openly romantic stories. Her own love life could not be far different to her novels. She was supposedly engaged for a few hours, but broke it off, and never got married. Perhaps her book characters were enough for her, or she created her ideal man in her stories, and no one in this world quite fit the mold well enough.
Mindy Kaling has had her hand in several crafts over her time in Hollywood. The actress started in “The office”, and I do not mean a traditional job. Her time on screen would later continue with “The Mindy Project”, a romantic comedy that she wrote and later produced and starred in. Off screen, Kaling has had an off-again on-again relationship with co-star B.J Novak. The two have been linked to each other over the course of 15 years (when their professional relationship began). Since their last break off, the two seemed to decide to remain best friends, and there has not been anyone new in Kaling’s life.
Louisa May Alcott
19th century author Louissa May Alcott is most famous for her work, “Little Women”. In her time as an author, she reported that many people asked her who the Little Women would go onto marry. She labeled this as a bit ridiculous, saying that it made it seem like a woman’s only purpose in life was to get married (this was, of course, a controversial statement for her time). There is record of Alcott adopting her niece, but she does not seem to have married or had biological children.
Condoleezza Rice is a political scientist and diplomat who is well-known for her tenure as the 66th United States Secretary of States during the tenure of President George W. Bush. She was also the first female African-American to occupy that position. She was featured in Time Magazine and Time 100 as one of the world’s 100 most influential people. Just like many other successful and strongminded women, it seems she has resolved that marriage is not for her. Although she was once engaged to Rich Upchurch, an NFL player, she quickly broke up and remained single ever since.
Lindsey Caroline Vonn has had a busy life. With everything she has done, it is hard to believe that the actress in only 36. She is starred in a few items, but her biggest claim by far is being an Olympian athlete. She is a former US ski team racer and has secured four overall titles for her team. As far as her love life goes, there is not much on record. She did have a relationship with Tiger woods and a short marriage to Thomas Vonn but otherwise, she seems to be remaining career focused.
Kimberly Stewart was practically destined to enter Hollywood. Her entire family has been on screen, with her parents leading the charge. Stewart has been best known for her work as a model and brand ambassador. She is worked with popular names such as “Vouge” And “Elle” and launched her own fashion line. Recently she has started breaking into film as well and recently had a role alongside actors Robert Downey Jr. and Jared Leto. Stewart was engaged at 19 but broke it off. Currently, she is a single mother of one.
Mathew Perry began his on-screen time with his role as Chandler in friends. The show, which started filming in the 90’s, is still talked about and considered relevant today. Thanks to Netflix, younger generations have been able to watch the sitcom. Since his time in friends, the star has been in over 50 projects. He did take part in the Friend’s reunion that recently happened. As far as his love life goes, Perry has publicly dated actresses Lauren Grahm, Julia Roberts, and Yasmine Bleeth, with each relationship breaking off. His latest relationship with Molly Hurowitz did lead to an engagement, but it broke off in November of 2020.
Actress Dina Meyer became a part of our screens with roles in the series “Beverly Hills”, and from there she has stayed in Hollywood. Bats, Star Trek: Nemesis, Lethal Seduction, and Johnny Mnemonic are just a few of the projects she has participated in. So, what does the stars love life look like? Meyer has been in 2 confirmed relationships. Shane West and Billy Joel have bee n the only two confirmed partners she has ever had, although, as is typical in Hollywood, there were other rumors. Neither of these relationships lasted long. Meyer is still single with no children to this day.
Kourtney Kardashian has it all. She has the fame, the fashion, and the success. In the world of girl bosses and feminine power, Kourtney Kardashian seems to have a seat at the table. Like Kylie, Kourtney is a mother. She has three children with Scott Disick. The two may seem devoted to one another, but they have not tied the knot. At the moment, it seems that Disick’s penchant for drugs and his tendency to date other women are keeping them from becoming a permanent item, and him from being a permanent figure in the lives of his children. Even so, it seems that Kourtney still has plenty of love and family around her.
The name “Diana Elaine Owens” might ring a bell. But what about her stage name? Queen Latifah. Queen Latifah has been living up to her name for as long as anyone can remember. She has sung, written, and produced during her time on stage. There was some legal trouble that in the early 2000s, but she went through the justice system and got her life back on track. So, what does romance look like for her? Latifah rarely shares information about her personal life, and we have not found out why until recently. She was labeled as picky, by inside sources and had said that a man would have to give her his all if she were to go to the altar with him.
So…what about a woman? Speculation about Queen Latifah’s sexuality began to arise after the star just never seemed to attach herself to men. This does happen sometimes, whether the star is gay or not, but Latifah revealed that there was some truth to this when she introduced her girlfriend Eboni Nichols, and son, Rebel, to the world. The two are not married. Whether that is by choice, or to avoid the mess of trying to marry as a gay couple, is anyone’s guess.
Lauren Hill is said to be one of the greatest Rappers of all time. She has been incredibly influential in her time. The singer has not even hit fifty, and she has already done so much. Where does her romantic life fit into this? Hill was, up until recently, married to Rohan Marley and they have five children together. Hill does have a sixth child, who was born while the two were splitting up permanently. The two have remained extremely private about the reasons behind their split. While many newspapers speculated that Hill had an affair, fans of the artists pointed out that, even while married the two had and off and on relationship, and Hill could have conceived during a time they were not romantically together.
Andrea Tantaro’s rise to international fame came when she took the appointment of a political analyst on FOX News. Consequently, she took up other roles as co-host of Outnumbered and The Five. Although she has never been to the altar, she’s having a relationship with the actor and singer Dave Navarro for the past three years. Although Navarro was once married to American Glamour model, Carmen Electra, he seems not to be in a hurry to take another marriage vow. However, the duo is happy together.
Few celebrities are more iconic than Lady Gaga. This famous woman is responsible for numerous hits. Bad Romance, Poker Face, Just Dance, Million Reasons, and Born this way are just a few of the hits she has produced in her career. Gaga has openly stated she is bisexual, with her hits “Poker Face” and “Born this way” centered around this aspect. Such a busy life has led to a little time for romance. Gaga met Taylor Kinney in 2011 and became engaged in 2015. The pair did break up, and the singer released Million Reasons, believed to be about Kinney. She also Had an engagement with Michael Carino, which also broke off earlier this year. Since August of 2020, Gaga has been involved in a relationship with Michael Polonsky.
Cote de Pablo
Chilean actress, Maria de Pablo Fernandez, known as Cota De Pablo, is known for her singing, and acting in Hollywood. She moved to America when she was ten and took up acting. Some of her credits include the 33, NCIS, The Jury, and the Dovekeepers. Along with this this, she has a successful singing career. She dated Diego Serrano, and she has a daughter with Tony DiNozzo, but she has not been married.
A Single Legend – Coco Chanel
Have you heard of the brand Chanel? Its creator, Coco Chanel was a pioneering businesswoman, who was unusual in her time. Despite the gender stereotypes that held her back. Chanel went forward and reinvented women’s fashion in her time. It is thanks to her that women’s fashion took the turn from corsets and dresses. Coco did not marry during her time on earth. Instead, she was said to the mistress of some of the most influential public figures, include Pierre Reverdy, and Paul Iribe.
Timothée Chalamet Being Single Makes a Lot of Women Happy
Timothee Chalmet is brand new to the Hollywood scene. He has entered with a bang in several notable roles. Hollywood is obsessed with finding out who his lover is, and there have been rumors about who he is dating, including relationships between co-stars Saoirse Ronan and Zendaya, but these have all been proven false. Chalamet may not have decided to enter the love scene of Hollywood just yet, or he has decided to keep that aspect of his life away from the media.
Rihanna May Be Gorgeous, but She’s Still Single
Another Iconic singer who has not tied the knot is Rihanna. Rihanna has had great partners in her life, but that might not quite be what she is known for. Her relationship with Chris Brown ended after he physically assaulted her, which was highly publicized. We cannot speak for her, but it is safe to say that this experience keeps thousands of people from tying the knot each year.
Jaqueline Bisset is another star that has been around Hollywood for quite some time. She has been in more than 50 projects, including Tv shows, Rizzoli and Isles, Dancing on the Edge, and Joan of Arc: movies such as the deep, Class, Bullitt, and the man from Acapulco. Bisset is said to have beauty to thank for her first roles that got her in the door of Hollywood. The rest are because of the pure talent she possesses. Someone with her beauty could have anyone she wanted, so why is she on the list. Her own quote says it well enough: “Marriage has just never interested me.”
Insurance Industry At A Glance
- According to S&P Global Market Intelligence, net premiums written in the U.S. insurance market reached $1.32 trillion in 2019, with property/casualty (P/C) insurers accounting for 48% and life/annuity (L/A) insurers accounting for 52%.
- Auto, homes, and business insurance are the most common types of P/C insurance.In 2019, the sector’s net premiums written totalled $637.7 billion.
- Annuities, accident and health insurance, and life insurance are all part of the L/A insurance business.In 2019, the sector’s net premiums written totalled $678.7 billion.
- Although most private health insurance is issued by organizations that specialize in that field, accident and health insurance is also written by life and property and casualty insurers.According to S&P Global Market Intelligence, total private health insurance direct premiums issued in 2019 were $968.3 billion, with $757.4 billion from the health insurance section, $204.1 billion from the L/A sector, and $6.7 billion from P/C annual statements.Government initiatives are also included in the health insurance market.
- According to the National Association of Insurance Commissioners, there were 5,965 insurance businesses in the United States (including territories) in 2019.P/C (2,496 firms), L/A (837), health (952), fraternal (82), title (61), risk retention groups (243), and other companies make up this total (1,251).
Insurance Industry Facts
- According to the US Bureau of Economic Analysis, insurance carriers and associated businesses contributed roughly $630 billion, or 2.9 percent, to the nation’s GDP in 2019.
- According to S&P Global Market Intelligence, total P/C cash and investment assets were $1.9 trillion in 2019.In 2019, L/A cash and invested assets reached $4.3 trillion, compared to $2.8 trillion in separate accounts assets and other investments.Both industries had a combined cash and invested asset value of $9.0 trillion.Bonds made up the majority of these assets (57 percent of P/C assets and 71% of L/A assets, excluding separate accounts).
- According to the US Department of Commerce, P/C and L/A insurance businesses paid $23.6 billion in premium taxes in 2019, or $72 for every individual residing in the US.
- According to Aon, property insurers paid out $39.2 billion in natural disaster property damages in 2019, down from $60.4 billion in 2018 and $130.8 billion in 2017, including losses from the National Flood Insurance Program.
- According to the US Department of Labor, the insurance business employed 2.8 million people in 2019.1.6 million of them worked for insurance businesses, including life and health insurers (923,000 employees), property and casualty insurers (647,000 workers), and reinsurers (647,000 workers) (28,500 workers).Insurance agencies, brokers, and other insurance-related businesses employed the remaining 1.2 million workers.(Continued on the next page)P/C 48.4 percent $637.7L/A 51.6 678.7P/C 48.4 percent $637.720191 ($ billions) total 100.0 percent $1,316.4U.S. P/C And L/A Insurance Premiums1P/C: net premiums written after reinsurance transactions, excluding state funds; L/A: premiums, annuity considerations (contract fees), and deposit-type funds.Accident and health insurance are included in both areas.NAIC data was obtained from S&P Global Market Intelligence and the Insurance Information Institute.www.i I i.org – Insurance Information InstituteThe Insurance Fact Book for 2021TABLE OF CONTENTS vTABLE OF CONTENTS vTABLE OF CONTENTS
- The COVID-19 epidemic has prompted insurers to act rapidly.The Insurance Information Institute (Triple-I) forecasts that by June 2020, U.S. insurers and their foundations will have given nearly $280 million to the battle against COVID-19, based on data gathered by the Insurance Industry Charitable Foundation (IICF).In addition, more than $150 million was provided by multinational insurers and their charities.According to a Triple-I estimate, vehicle insurance in the United States have reacted to the pandemic by repaying approximately $14 billion to their clients nationally as a result of decreased driving during the epidemic.
Interesting Insurance Facts
- So that he doesn’t lose his health insurance, the Padres have signed the same player for 23 years.Matt LaChappa (Matt LaChappa)Since 1996, when LaChappa, then 20 years old, had a heart attack while warming up for a game, the San Diego Padres have signed former left-handed pitcher Matt LaChappa to a minor league contract each year.LaChappa, now 42, still needs a wheelchair and has health insurance thanks to his Padres contract.
- Starbucks spends more on health insurance for its employees than it does on coffee.Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz embarked on a company-wide turnaround that included cost-cutting measures like as layoffs and the closure of outlets around the country, the majority of which had been operating for less than two years.Despite the cost-cutting, Schultz refused to eliminate health-care coverage for his staff, a line item that costs more than $300 million, more than the firm spends on coffee.A stockholder contacted Schultz and said that the crisis would be the ideal opportunity to decrease benefits for part-time workers, but Schultz refused.
- Jackie Chan, a Hong Kong actor known for his spectacular feats, trains and pays his stuntmen’s medical costs out of his own cash.In an interview on his official website, Chan said, “There are so many safety and insurance standards to obey.””I understand that they want to keep me safe when I perform my feats, but they insist on my wearing protective gear for even the simplest of tasks, which is aggravating.””It takes a long time,” he said.When filming films in Hong Kong, Chan says he feels less constrained.”We simply go ahead and accomplish what has to be done in Hong Kong.”On the set, there is no safety captain.Because they have expertise and I trust them to keep the action and stunts safe, I utilize my own stunt crew.”
- America Ferrera’s grin was insured for ten million dollars.America Ferrera’s smile, including her teeth and gums, was insured for $10,000,000.00 by her sponsor, Aquafresh.
- During the period of her coverage, the policy will pay “any reasonable and necessary dental care charges or expenditures resulting from an accidental damage.”
- There is insurance for death caused by excessive laughing in a movie theater.Moviegoers in the early 1800s were so afraid of dying from excessive laughing that they purchased insurance through Lloyd’s of London.
- In 1347, the first insurance contract was executed.The first documented insurance contract was written in 1347 in Genoa, Italy, despite the fact that the notion of insurance dates back to ancient civilizations.In the 14th century, Genoa established separate insurance contracts, or insurance policies that were not bundled with loans or other types of contracts, as well as insurance pools backed by landed estate pledges.
- A monetary prize was given by an insurance firm to anybody who could catch the Loch Ness monster.Cutty Sark, a whisky company, offered a prize of one million pounds ($2.4 million) to anybody who could catch the Loch Ness Monster in 1971.The firm also requested that Lloyd’s of London insure the competition.Lloyd’s agreed on one condition: it would be allowed to retain Nessie.
Celebs Interesting Insurance Facts
- Gene Simmons reportedly had his tongue insured for a million dollars.Gene Simmons, the bassist for the legendary 70s rock band KISS, reportedly had his tongue insured for a million dollars.Simmons’ distinctive action – sticking out his tongue – complimented the band’s defining appearance of black-and-white facial paint.
- In 1920, the practice of insuring body parts became popular.Ben Turpin, a silent film actor, started the habit of insuring body parts in 1920, when he obtained a $25,000 insurance through Lloyd’s of London to cover the possibility that his trademark crossed eyes might ever uncross.Alien abduction insurance has been sold in the United States since 1987.Alien Kidnapping InsuranceAlien abduction insurance, often known as UFO insurance, is designed to cover you if you can show that you were kidnapped by extraterrestrial life forms, as long as the policy’s terms and conditions are followed, as well as circumstances that verify the evidence.A $10,000,000 alien abduction coverage is sold by the UFO Abduction Insurance Company in Altamont Springs, Florida.
- Originally, the term ‘insurance’ signified a ‘engagement to marriage.’The term ‘insurance’ comes from the French word ‘ensurer,’ which originally signified a’marital commitment.’The term became ‘assurance’ and then ‘insurance’ with its contemporary connotation through time.
- Golfers may give large rewards to everyone who hits a hole-in-one with ‘hole-in-one’ insurance.If someone hits a hole-in-one during your golf tournament, you may give extravagant rewards, such as a brand new vehicle or a significant sum of money, with hole-in-one insurance.
- This insurance works similarly to other types of insurance, however instead of protecting your property against harm, you pay a premium to avoid having to pay a reward if someone hits a hole-in-one during your golf tournament.
- Taco Bell used to buy taco insurance.When the Mir space station was supposed to collapse in the South Pacific Ocean in 2001, Taco Bell offered to give everyone in America a free taco if the space station landed inside a small specified boundary in the Pacific.Mir failed to strike the target in the end.Taco Bell would have lost about $280 million if it had happened.
Celebs Who Drive Hondas
- Halle Berry has one of Hollywood’s most known faces, and photographers adore her natural beauty.Berry has been photographed driving a Lexus RX as well as a 2014 Honda CR-V on multiple occasions.For someone who earns millions on every job she does, this is a really low-key journey.
- Chris Pine is a well-known actor who is known for a number of films as well as his attractive looks.He’s one of the four “Chrises”—Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans, Chris Pratt, and Chris Pine—a list of female fans’ favorite Chrises in Hollywood.Pine rides a Honda S2000 Silverstone AP2 variant, which is no longer produced but is quite attractive.
- Mark Zuckerberg is one of the world’s richest individuals, yet he prefers to live frugally.The Facebook founder has a few automobiles, although they are all modest in size.A Honda Fit, for example, gets 33 mpg in the city and 40 mpg on the highway and costs only $16,190 for a brand new 2020 model.
- Dave Matthews is not just a well-known musician, but he is also an outspoken environmentalist.He drives a Honda Insight Hybrid to express his concern for the environment.Matthews is the creator of the Green Music Group, which offers a Honda Insight award to anyone who participate in “earth-friendly calls-to-action.”
- Gwen Stefani may be 50 years old, but she’s still as stunning and relevant as ever, with a net worth of $150 million.Despite her wealth, the No Doubt bandleader and pop diva rides around in a Honda Odyssey with her children.
Celebrities Spotted With Wearables Fitness Trackers
- The last time we checked in on Stephen Fry’s outfit, he was sporting the classic cherry red.Pebble.Since then, he’s switched to the Apple Watch, and he may be the only person we’ve seen wearing one with a lime green band in the past year.To everyone his own…
- Okay, so they’re being paid to remain in Michael Kors’ new Access collection video.Zendaya, a Disney celebrity and Project Runway judge, and Victoria’s Secret model Martha Hunt, meanwhile, seem to be having a good time and will most likely continue to wear the Bradshaw-related items as part of a bargain.
- It’s no surprise that the Great British Wimbledon champion wears his own sports watch – complete with a chest strap – as an ambassador for the Wearable Technology UX developer conference, the creator of his own tennis swing analyzer product, and one of the top 50 wearable influencers of 2015.It’s difficult to tell which Polar watch he’s using to collect his data, but it’s evident that it’s one that doesn’t have an optical heart rate sensor built in.Our best estimate is that it’s an FT60.
- Unlike several celebrities who used Apple Watches in the early days of the wearable – Kanye West and Beyonce, for example – Mila Kunis has been seen with one, sporting the stainless steel/white strap combination.Probably much to the chagrin of her husband, Asthton Kutcher, who has been the public face of Lenovo for quite some time.
- Stephen Colbert, a TV comedian and political comic, is also switching from Pebble to Apple, like Mr. Fry.Although, unlike Fry, he now wears a black watch and band combination on the show, which we prefer to Fry’s silver-and-lime ensemble.
- Obama is a huge admirer of the Game Golf while he’s out on the course, but he’ll undoubtedly be seen wearing a Fitbit Surge the rest of the time.The US President expressed interest in trying out an Apple Watch before it was released, but it seems that he chose the Fitbit instead.For security concerns, Obama is not permitted to use an iPhone, which is probably for the best.Imagine his dismay when he found that the Apple Watch isn’t compatible with his BlackBerry…